Westfield Road Surgery Carers Policy
Carers Medical Record Consent form
Carers Identification Referral form
Carers MK - Dedicated to Supporting carers.
Are you looking after someone who cannot manage without you because they are ill, frail or have a disability?
Then you are a carer and carers MK can help you.
If you are providing unpaid care or support to a family member, friend or neighbour who is ill, frail or has a disability, then you are entitled to information, advice and support yourself.
Carers MK is a free service for carers providing:
- Up to date information and advice about carers issues.
- Social events and training courses.
- Emotional support, a 'listening ear' and counselling.
- Skype sessions with a support worker (by appointment).
- Relaxation therapies.
- Guidance on health and social care issues.
- Opportunities to give your views and shape services.
- A regular newsletter.
- Supporting young carers.
- A carers discount card which can be used across a range of local and national business in MK.
Margaret Powell House
439 Midsummer Boulevard
Central Milton Keynes
Telephone 01908 231703