- General Management of medical conditions
- Health Promotion Advice
- Emergency care if appropriate
- Referral to other services
- Urgent care of temporary residents'
- Cervical screening
- Contraceptive Services
- Child Health Surveillance
- Maternity Services
- Minor surgical procedures
- Near Patient Testing
- Smoking Cessation Advice
- Vaccinations and Immunisations
Chronic Disease Clinics
Coronary Heart Disease, Diabetes Mellitus, Asthma and COPD
If you are aged between 16 and 74 years and have not attended the surgery in the last three years, you may request an appointment for a health check. If you are 75 years and over, this applies if you have not attended for 12 months.
A sick certificate from the doctor only becomes necessary if an illness lasts more
than six days. Shorter illnesses are covered by self certification.